Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a very important post on copyright

so my husband wanted me to check into copyrighting before plastering my photos all over blogger. i am pleased to find that they in no way own my content because i publish it on their site (you may be surprised to know that some other rather popular sites have fine print allowing them access to your pictures and information).

i decided that for a photography blog this IS important enough i wanted to post to make sure anyone reading and participating in my blog is well aware of copyright laws and infringement. i looked into bloggers policies and decided to re-post this important piece of information.

BLOGGER COPYRIGHT INFORMATION


again. as i stated before, make sure you only post pictures that comply with copyright laws. if you do not mark copyright or give proper credit i may remove your pictures. thanks so much!

happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment